A PALLEIRA DO SOLVEIRAThus began the story two locals ( my grandmother Teresa and O Solveira ) exchanged this Palleira with her father.
For over 70 years he has had four stone walls ( with little cement ) and a wooden roof the sun , cold water and managed to break into 2005 .
The third generation of Solveiras have managed to walk , trying to respect what was left of the Palleira , but not to keep horses , cows , chickens and straw ... but for now can enjoy this wonderful country all people who want to know.
- 3 bedrooms with full bath on the top floor
- 1 bed 1.5 in the library
- 1 room equipped for handicapped persons with shared bathroom adapted
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room, living room and fireplace (wood stock)
- Cellar in the basement
- Heating in all rooms of the house
- Washer Service
- Bicicletasde various sizes (5)
- A screen TV with DVDs. No TV service
- Garden in front
- Garden at the rear
SERVICES VILARDECÁSThe village has a pub that does home to eat in the pub or takeaway meals.
Services greengrocers, bakery, frozen .. van during the week.